Permanent link to this article: https://santamariademocrats.info/page-search-menu/get-informed/california-democratic-links/
Become a CA Democratic Party INTERN: APPLY HERE 2017 RESOLUTIONS: http://www.cadem.org/our-california/resolutions MAY 21, 2017In Support of Abolishing the Doctrines of “Corporate Constitutional Rights” and “Money Equals Political Speech” MAY 21, 2017Resolution Opposing Trump Plan for California Offshore Drilling MAY 21, 2017Resolution for a State Boycott of Koch Products MAY 21, 2017Kids Not Profits MAY …
In this section
REGISTER TO VOTE
Click here: Update/Register to vote
Welcome to our DCSMV Website
Notice: Due to the COVID-19 virus, meetings held at the IHOP are temporarily suspended until further notice. We will be checking our 805-349-2708 phone daily for messages. Renewal check payments can be mailed or dropped in the door slot at the headquarters, or use our ActBlue link with a credit card. Donations on our ActBlue link to help with campaigns are also always appreciated.
Temporarily cancelled: DCSMV meets the third Thursday of every month.
IHOP Restaurant, 202 S. Nicholson Ave. Santa Maria, 93454 (Freeway 101 and East Main Street)
GUESTS ARE WELCOME.
6:00 p.m. Social time and dinner (IHOP menu)
7:00 – 7:35 p.m. scheduled speakers.
DEMOCRATS: 7:40 p.m. General business meeting.
Call for office hours 1-805- 349-2708.
Headquarters at 327 E. Plaza Drive, #2, Santa Maria, CA 93454. Email us at Mailto:email@example.com
2017-2018 Club Officers and Committee Chairpersons, see Home tab About Us, Club Officers. Leave name, phone number and messages on office phone.
JOIN OUR CLUB, MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
2020 CALIFORNIA CALENDAR FOR GENERAL ELECTION:
GENERAL ELECTION, Tuesday, November 3, 2020:
– First Day Vote-By-Mail Ballots will be mailed Monday, October 5, 2020
– Close of Registration Monday, October 19, 2020
Verify and update your registration information on our home page link. Request a Vote By Mail ballot and vote early. VOTE BLUE!
Events with links to details.
- Temporarily closed, meetings suspended. Still available by phone, website, our Facebook page, and online monthly meetings. . June 16, 2020
- George Floyd Solidarity Rally held, June 4, 2020 June 4, 2020
- 2020 California Election Calendar and election results March 9, 2020
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, January 20, 2020 January 20, 2020
- Women’s March SMV, Saturday, January 18, 2020, 10 am – 2 pm. Kids welcome! January 15, 2020
- A Registration and Voting Guide
- About Us
- 1 Welcome to our DCSMV multilingual website.
- About Us, Hours & location, JOIN OUR CLUB, Meeting calendar, Election results
- 1. Contact Us
- 2. Join DCSMV Membership Form
- 3. Calendar of Club Meetings
- 4. Club Officers
- 5. Club Constitution and Bylaws
- 6. Club Service Area
- 7. Welcome Message, Mission Statement, Our Values, History
- 8. S. B. County Democratic Party Platform 2018
- Club Past and Future Events
- ELECTION RESULTS November 6, 2018
- Other Santa Barbara County Democratic Clubs
- CONTACT YOUR REPRESENTATIVES
- 115th Congress – All States
- 2018 local Election Results
- CITY OF GUADALUPE REPRESENTATIVES
- CITY OF SANTA MARIA REPRESENTATIVES
- OTHER GOVERNMENT AGENCIES
- Our STATE OF CALIFORNIA REPS- Governor, Senate, Assembly
- Our U. S. CONGRESS REPS-Senate and House
- SANTA BARBARA COUNTY SUPERVISORS
- WHITE HOUSE
- Democratic Party and other progressive websites.
- California Democratic Links
- Current News DCCC, Santa Barbara County Democratic Party, Local Democratic Clubs, Facebook, and Information Websites
- Other Democratic Party Links:
- Progressive Links
- Is Climate Change real?
- Local Newspaper Editor links
- Mueller Report
- Oil Proposals in Santa Barbara County
- Other Organizations Supported
- RESIST!! BE INVOLVED!
- 1 GUN CONTROL NOW!
- 27 National Monuments to protect
- 750 new Oil Wells proposed in Cat Canyon!!!
- BOYCOTT BUSINESSES
- CA Ban Fracking on California Central Coast
- Climate Change is a Survival Issue
- Climate change isn’t just political
- Corporations are NOT People
- DARK MONEY DONORS LISTS
- Update – AB 398 Passed July 2017. NO on AB 398 Cap & Trade
- The Trump-Ukraine Inquiry Impeachment Report (PDF)
- TOPICS MENU
- Democrat’s “Better Deal” for ALL Americans
- REPORT A SUSPICIOUS OIL LEAK OR SPILL
- S.B. County Youth Resource Guide, Other 2-1-1 County Services
- U.S. Government Websites
- Voting Rights Act of 1965
- What is the Green New Deal?
- All Groups
- CENSUS 2020
- COVID-19 Information Resources
- DCSMV endorses “SUPPORT OF RACIAL JUSTICE”
- Default User Group
- Do you know your Representatives?
- Endorsed Candidates November 3, 2020
- Forgot Password
- LEAVE US A MESSAGE
- LOCAL ACTION ITEMS!!!
- March 3, 2020 Election Updates and News
- 1 – Local Districts up for election in 2020
- 2 – 2020 Democratic Presidential Candidates
- 3 – Important notice for “No Party Preference” voters in the California March 3, 2020 Primary Election
- 4 – 2020 Election Calendar in California
- 5 – Do you know your Representatives?
- 6 – Who will be on the Santa Barbara County March 3, 2020 qualified candidate list?
- 7 – 2019 CA Democratic Party State Convention Endorsements
- Members Login
- My Profile
- Past and Future Club Events
- Search Users
- SMV Young Dems
- Submit New Blog Post
- User Blogs
- “Individually we are one drop. Together we are an ocean. ” – Ryunosuke Satoro
- Unity is Strength
- 1 Quick contact reference MOC’s
- 2 Assemblyman contact
- 3 Complete Directory of U.S. Congress
- AB-14/& SB 651 Fight Dark Money
- AB-165 Gov. search devices
- AB-424 Close loophole on firearms
- H.R. 356 Examine Russian interference
- H.R. 496 Protect immigrants
- H.R. 676 Single Payer Health Care Bill
- S 1460 Vote NO
- SB-30 Contracts for the Wall
- SB562 Health Care For All
- UPDATE – BILL PASSED AND SIGNED INTO LAW. NO on AB 398
- UPDATE-PASSED Sept 2017. SB54 CA Values Act, Sanctuary state
- YES ON HR 3671. Federal.
- 2) YES ON HR 3671
- 750 New Oil Wells proposed in Santa Barbara County. STOP!!
- CA A.G. Becerra and Exxon
- CA Stop Water Aquifer Exemptions. Protect California’s Water.
- CARRIZO PLAIN Central Coast PROTECT
- Elizabeth Warren, Condemn Trump Paris Agreement Withdrawal
- Greenpeace Petition EPA cuts
- No to U.S. Banks funding Keystone XL
- Protect 27 National Monuments
- Protect the Clean Power Plan to Fight Climate Change
- Renewable Energy 100%
- S 1460 REJECT the Trump-McConnell Dirty Energy Bill
- Save the EPA
- Stop Trump attacks on EPA
- 2017 January-July political events
- Congressman Salud Carbajal opened new office in Santa Maria August 8, 2017.
- Joan Hartmann, SB County Supervisor, opens office in Santa Maria, August 29, 2017
- May 2, 2018 Carbajal and Ostrander Announce Legislation to Disclose Corporate Election Spending
- 800,000 Dreamers at risk!
- SOJOURNERS/Faith in Action
- TELL TRUMP NO WALL.
- TELL TRUMP TO PROTECT DREAMERS
- Big Lies about CA Single Payer Healthcare begins.
- STAND WITH PLANNED PARENTHOOD
- Take back the House in 2018. Donate $1.
- VOTE OUT 7 CA (R) REPS IN 2018
- CA HEALTH CARE FOR ALL SB562
- MEDICARE FOR ALL
- Negotiate prescription drug prices.
- Share your ACA story
- CALL ON BILLS TODAY!
- SIGN Environment
- SIGN Get Money out of Politics
- SIGN HEALTHCARE
- SIGN IMMIGRATION AND DACA
- SIGN Protect Funding
- SIGN RESIST and DESIST
- Discussion on November 2018 Propositions
- Don’t mess with Social Security
- Protect Meals on Wheels
- Protect Planned Parenthood
- Save SMCTV! Urge the Board of Supervisors to support the local public access station!
- SAVE the Arts and Humanities
- Stand with Planned Parenthood.
- Elect by Popular Vote
- GOP TAX PLAN
- Resist the NRA in all 50 states
- Revoke Jared Kushners Interim-Security Clearance.
- Stop false claims of voter fraud.
- GREEN POWER. BE AN ACTIVIST IN SANTA MARIA/SANTA BARBARA COUNTY
- Support 28th Amendment. Overturn Citizens United.