Permanent link to this article: https://santamariademocrats.info/member-volunteer-signup/
REGISTER TO VOTE
Click here: Update/Register to vote
Welcome to our DCSMV Website
JUNE IS PRIDE MONTH CELEBRATE LGBQT+ LOVE IS LOVE!
Look up your Santa Maria District by address.
General club meetings will be conducted IN PERSON as of Thursday, April 21, 2022. Meetings are held every third Thursday of the month at the IHOP Restaurant, 202 S. Nicholson Ave. Santa Maria, 93454 (Off Freeway 101 North exit at East Main Street, cross street E. Cypress)
Social/off the menu dinner hour begins at 6:00 pm, Guest Speaker/ Program at 7:00 pm. GUESTS ARE WELCOME. (Registered Democrats only business meeting at 7:45 p.m. )
Weekday Office hours Monday-Friday, 11 a.m.-2 p.m. Open Saturday and Sunday. Call for additional hours or appointment. Phone: 1-805- 349-2708.
Headquarters at 327 E. Plaza Drive, #2, Santa Maria, CA 93454. Email us at Mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be checking our 1-805-349-2708 phone frequently for messages. Renewal check payments can be mailed or dropped in the door slot at the headquarters, or use our ActBlue link with a credit card https://secure.actblue.com/contribute/page/dcsmvjoin.
Donations on our ActBlue link to help with campaigns and organizational expenses are also always appreciated. https://secure.actblue.com/donate/dcsmvdonate
Club Officers and Committee Chairpersons, see Home page tab “Page Locator” tab, or “Home Page” tab About Us, Club Officers. Leave name, phone number and messages on our Headquarters phone for club information or messages for DCSMV Board Officers at 1-805-349-2708.
Be a VOLUNTEER and help elect Democrats! Contact Jovany Medina, North County Field Organizer, email@example.com.
JOIN OUR CLUB, MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Verify and update your registration information on our Home page link. Request a Vote By Mail ballot and vote early. VOTE BLUE!
Events with links to details.
46th President of the United States of America,Joseph Biden and Vice-President, Kamala Harris (2020-2024)
President Joseph R. Biden, Inaugural Speech, January 20, 2021.
Elections Are On The Horizon; Ukraine, Gun Safety, Choice, and Voting Rights Are On Our Minds….Many new items!! Shop all year long on our online store for merchandise with free shipping. 30-50% of your purchase will be received by our Democratic Club by using our unique link:
We’ve WON THE U.S.SENATE!
Congratulations to the two Georgia U.S. Senators who won the runoff contests January 5, 2021!
Jon Ossoff: https://electjon.com/
Rev. Raphael Warnock: https://warnockforgeorgia.com/
Nancy Pelosi (D), Speaker of the U.S. House of Representative: 1236 Longworth H.O.B.,Washington, DC 20515, phone: (202) 225-4965, hours: M-F 9-5:30pm
Chuck Schumer (D), Majority Leader of the U.S. Senate, 322 Hart Senate Office Building, Washington, D.C. 20510 Phone: (202) 224-6542, Fax: (202) 228-3027
- January 6th Insurrection Hearings June 27, 2022
- 5-4 Supreme Court Conservative Majority overturns Roe V Wade on June 24, 2022. 4 men and 1 woman stripped away federal Constitutional reproductive rights of American women and returned abortion decisions to the states. At least 28 states have immediately enforceable draconian anti abortion laws. June 24, 2022
- Celebrate Juneteenth 2022!! June 17, 2022
- March for Our Lives in Santa Maria June 12, 2022
- Results of the June 7, 2022 Primary Election June 9, 2022
- Democratic Party Endorsed Candidates for June 7, 2022 election April 25, 2022
- June 7, 2022 Primary Election. April 15, 2022
- 30-50% of your shopping purchases will be received by our Club! April 14, 2022
- Congratulations to Ketanji Brown Jackson, confirmed April 8, 2022 to SCOTUS. April 9, 2022
- WE STAND WITH UKRAINE! March 11, 2022
- A Registration and Voting Guide
- About Us
- Campaign SHOPPING Store. FREE SHIPPING!
- COVID-19 Information Resources
- Democratic Parties
- Do you know your Representatives?
- Join our Club
- LEAVE US A MESSAGE
- Local Newspaper Editor links
- Members Login
- Mixteco/Indigena (MICOP)
- Other Local Organizations
- PAGE SEARCH/LOCATOR
- 1 – About Us/Join DCSMV
- 1 Welcome to our DCSMV multilingual website.
- About Us, Hours & location, JOIN OUR CLUB, Meeting calendar, Election results
- 1. Contact Us
- 2. Join DCSMV Membership Form
- 3. Calendar of Club Meetings
- 4. Club Officers
- 5. Club Constitution and Bylaws
- 6. Club Service Area
- 7. Welcome Message, Mission Statement, Our Values, History
- 8. S. B. County Democratic Party Platform 2018
- Other Santa Barbara County Democratic Clubs
- CONTACT YOUR REPRESENTATIVES
- CITY OF GUADALUPE REPRESENTATIVES
- CITY OF SANTA MARIA REPRESENTATIVES
- OTHER GOVERNMENT AGENCIES
- Our STATE OF CALIFORNIA ELECTED REPS- Senate, Assembly, Governor and Executive Branch
- Our U. S. CONGRESS REPS-Senate and House
- SANTA BARBARA COUNTY SUPERVISORS
- Democratic Party and other progressive websites.
- California Democratic Links
- Current News DCCC, Santa Barbara County Democratic Party, Local Democratic Clubs, Facebook, and Information Websites
- Other Democratic Party Links:
- Progressive Links
- Oil Proposals in Santa Barbara County
- Other Organizations Supported
- RESIST!! BE INVOLVED!
- 1 GUN CONTROL NOW!
- 27 National Monuments to protect
- 750 new Oil Wells proposed in Cat Canyon!!!
- BOYCOTT BUSINESSES
- CA Ban Fracking on California Central Coast
- Climate Change is a Survival Issue
- Climate change isn’t just political
- Corporations are NOT People
- DARK MONEY DONORS LISTS
- Update – AB 398 Passed July 2017. NO on AB 398 Cap & Trade
- TOPICS MENU
- 2nd Impeachment trial of D. Trump
- Democrat’s “Better Deal” for ALL Americans
- Is Climate Change real?
- Mueller Report
- REPORT A SUSPICIOUS OIL LEAK OR SPILL
- S.B. County Youth Resource Guide, Other 2-1-1 County Services
- The Trump-Ukraine Inquiry Impeachment Report (PDF)
- U.S. Government Websites
- Voting Rights Act of 1965
- What is the Green New Deal?
- 2 – MIXTECO/Indígena
- 4 – 2020 News and Election Updates
- 1 – November 3, 2020 local Democratic Endorsed Candidates
- 2 – 2020 Democratic Presidential Candidates
- 3 – CA Propositions on November 3, 2020 ballot
- 4 – 2020 Election Calendar in California
- 5 – Do you know your Representatives?
- 6a – March 3, 2020 Primary
- 6A – March 3 Primary Election Results/ Local District Endorsed Candidates
- 6B – Important notice for “No Party Preference” voters in the California March 3, 2020 Primary Election
- 6C – Who will be on the Santa Barbara County March 3, 2020 qualified candidate list?
- 6D – 2019 CA Democratic Party State Convention Endorsements
- 6b – FINAL NOV CERTIFIED ELECTION RESULTS
- 8 – View the ballot counting process for Santa Barbara County.
- 5 – Do You Know Your Representative?
- 6 – SMV Young Dems
- 7 – LOCAL ACTION ITEMS!!!
- 8 – Club Past and Future Events
- 9a – DCSMV endorses “SUPPORT OF RACIAL JUSTICE”
- 9b – Letter from DCSMV President, Beth Schneider/Jan 6, 2021
- 1 – About Us/Join DCSMV
- Santa Barbara County approved Redistricting Maps
- What is a Democrat?
- “Individually we are one drop. Together we are an ocean. ” – Ryunosuke Satoro
- Unity is Strength
- 1 Quick contact reference MOC’s
- 2 Assemblyman contact
- 3 Complete Directory of U.S. Congress
- AB-14/& SB 651 Fight Dark Money
- AB-165 Gov. search devices
- AB-424 Close loophole on firearms
- H.R. 356 Examine Russian interference
- H.R. 496 Protect immigrants
- H.R. 676 Single Payer Health Care Bill
- S 1460 Vote NO
- SB-30 Contracts for the Wall
- SB562 Health Care For All
- UPDATE – BILL PASSED AND SIGNED INTO LAW. NO on AB 398
- UPDATE-PASSED Sept 2017. SB54 CA Values Act, Sanctuary state
- YES ON HR 3671. Federal.
- 1 – Click Here: Elect Joe Biden
- 2 – Click here: Re-Elect Salud Carbajal
- 3 – Click here: Elect Monique Limon
- Click Here: Democratic Endorsed Candidates S.B. County-wide Nov. 3, 2020
- 2) YES ON HR 3671
- 750 New Oil Wells proposed in Santa Barbara County. STOP!!
- CA A.G. Becerra and Exxon
- CA Stop Water Aquifer Exemptions. Protect California’s Water.
- CARRIZO PLAIN Central Coast PROTECT
- Elizabeth Warren, Condemn Trump Paris Agreement Withdrawal
- Greenpeace Petition EPA cuts
- No to U.S. Banks funding Keystone XL
- Protect 27 National Monuments
- Protect the Clean Power Plan to Fight Climate Change
- Renewable Energy 100%
- S 1460 REJECT the Trump-McConnell Dirty Energy Bill
- Save the EPA
- Stop Trump attacks on EPA
- 2017 January-July political events
- Congressman Salud Carbajal opened new office in Santa Maria August 8, 2017.
- Joan Hartmann, SB County Supervisor, opens office in Santa Maria, August 29, 2017
- May 2, 2018 Carbajal and Ostrander Announce Legislation to Disclose Corporate Election Spending
- 800,000 Dreamers at risk!
- SOJOURNERS/Faith in Action
- TELL TRUMP NO WALL.
- TELL TRUMP TO PROTECT DREAMERS
- Big Lies about CA Single Payer Healthcare begins.
- STAND WITH PLANNED PARENTHOOD
- Take back the House in 2018. Donate $1.
- VOTE OUT 7 CA (R) REPS IN 2018
- CA HEALTH CARE FOR ALL SB562
- MEDICARE FOR ALL
- Negotiate prescription drug prices.
- Share your ACA story
- CALL ON BILLS TODAY!
- SIGN Environment
- SIGN Get Money out of Politics
- SIGN HEALTHCARE
- SIGN IMMIGRATION AND DACA
- SIGN Protect Funding
- SIGN RESIST and DESIST
- Discussion on November 2018 Propositions
- Don’t mess with Social Security
- Protect Meals on Wheels
- Protect Planned Parenthood
- Save SMCTV! Urge the Board of Supervisors to support the local public access station!
- SAVE the Arts and Humanities
- Stand with Planned Parenthood.
- Elect by Popular Vote
- GOP TAX PLAN
- Resist the NRA in all 50 states
- Revoke Jared Kushners Interim-Security Clearance.
- Stop false claims of voter fraud.
- GREEN POWER. BE AN ACTIVIST IN SANTA MARIA/SANTA BARBARA COUNTY
- Support 28th Amendment. Overturn Citizens United.