AUTOMATIC VOTER REGISTRATION FOR ALL CALIFORNIA CITIZENS WHO GET OR RENEW A CALIFORNIA DRIVERS LICENSE. On Saturday, October 10, 2015 Governor Jerry Brown signed into law measures which will eventually make voter registration automatic for ALL California citizens who get or renew a California drivers license. The bill was a priority of newly elected Secretary …
DCSMV meets the third Thursday of every month.
IHOP Restaurant, 202 S. Nicholson Ave. Santa Maria, 93454 (Freeway 101 and East Main Street)
GUESTS ARE WELCOME.
5:30 p.m. Social time and dinner (IHOP menu)
7:00 – 7:35 p.m. scheduled speakers.
DEMOCRATS: 7:40 p.m. General business meeting.
Call for office hours 1-805- 349-2708.
Headquarters at 327 E. Plaza Drive, #2, Santa Maria, CA 93454. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2017-2018 Club Officers and Committee Chairpersons, see Home tab About Us, Club Officers. Leave name, phone number and messages on office phone.
JOIN OUR CLUB, MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Events with links to details.
- About Us
- BE INVOLVED! RESIST!!
- BOYCOTTS, OTHER ACTIONS
- DARK MONEY DONORS LISTS
- Informational Websites
- PROGRESSIVE WEBSITES.
- SIGN UP TODAY! E-Z Call, Fax, Tweet, Email! INDIVISIBLE GUIDE.
- CONTACT YOUR REPRESENTATIVES
- 115th Congress
- CBO Congressional Budget Office
- CITY OF GUADALUPE REPRESENTATIVES
- CITY OF SANTA MARIA REPRESENTATIVES
- CLICK HERE – Our REPS, UNITED STATES CONGRESS
- CLICK HERE – Our STATE OF CALIFORNIA REPS
- SANTA BARBARA COUNTY SUPERVISORS
- WHITE HOUSE
- Local Newspaper Editor links
- MEMBERSHIP FORM
- Other Dem Clubs and Organizations
- Click here: FIND SANTA BARBARA COUNTY DEMOCRATIC CLUBS
- Click here: Other Organizations
- Click here: Democratic Party Links
- Posts Continued
- S. B. County Democratic Party Platform 2018
- S.B. County Youth Resource Guide, 2-1-1
- SMV Dem Club Past and Future Events
- Voter registration information
- “Individually we are one drop. Together we are an ocean. ” – Ryunosuke Satoro
- Unity is Strength
- (Click here) GUIDE TO FILL OUT YOUR SAMPLE BALLOTS RECEIVED IN THE MAIL FOR NOVEMBER 6, 2018
- Discussion on November 2018 Propositions
- 1 Quick contact reference MOC’s
- 2 Assemblyman contact
- 3 Complete Directory of U.S. Congress
- AB 1089 Limit local campaign contributions
- AB-14/& SB 651 Fight Dark Money
- AB-165 Gov. search devices
- AB-424 Close loophole on firearms
- H.R. 356 Examine Russian interference
- H.R. 496 Protect immigrants
- H.R. 676 Single Payer Health Care Bill
- S 1460 Vote NO
- SB-30 Contracts for the Wall
- SB562 Health Care For All
- UPDATE – BILL PASSED AND SIGNED INTO LAW. NO on AB 398
- UPDATE-PASSED Sept 2017. SB54 CA Values Act, Sanctuary state
- YES ON HR 3671. Federal.
- 1) Update – Passed July 2017. Vote NO on AB 398 Cap & Trade
- 2) YES ON HR 3671
- 750 New Oil Wells proposed in Santa Barbara County. STOP!!
- CA A.G. Becerra and Exxon
- CA Ban Fracking on California Central Coast
- CA Stop Water Aquifer Exemptions. Protect California’s Water.
- CARRIZO PLAIN Central Coast PROTECT
- Elizabeth Warren, Condemn Trump Paris Agreement Withdrawal
- Greenpeace Petition EPA cuts
- No to U.S. Banks funding Keystone XL
- Protect 27 National Monuments
- Protect the Clean Power Plan to Fight Climate Change
- Reject the DAKOTA ACCESS PIPELINE
- Renewable Energy 100%
- S 1460 REJECT the Trump-McConnell Dirty Energy Bill
- Save the EPA
- Scott Pruitt vs. EPA Protections
- Stop BLM on Public Lands
- Stop Funding for Keystone XL Pipeline
- Stop Trump attacks on EPA
- 2017 January-July political events
- Congressman Salud Carbajal opened new office in Santa Maria August 8, 2017.
- Joan Hartmann, SB County Supervisor, opens office in Santa Maria, August 29, 2017
- May 2, 2018 Carbajal and Ostrander Announce Legislation to Disclose Corporate Election Spending
- 800,000 Dreamers at risk!
- DACA deportation
- SOJOURNERS/Faith in Action
- TELL TRUMP NO WALL.
- TELL TRUMP TO PROTECT DREAMERS
- ADOPT-A-ROAD program
- BOW WOW Event Wed, 9/6/17
- BOW WOW Event Wed, 9/6/17
- LABOR DAY PICNIC Friday, 9/1/17
- Labor Day Picnic, Friday, 9/1/17
- SBCDCC PLATFORM Revision 2017
- CA HEALTH CARE FOR ALL SB562
- MEDICARE FOR ALL
- Negotiate prescription drug prices.
- Share your ACA story
- CALL ON BILLS TODAY!
- SIGN Environment
- SIGN Get Money out of Politics
- SIGN HEALTHCARE
- SIGN IMMIGRATION AND DACA
- SIGN Protect Funding
- SIGN RESIST and DESIST
- Corporations are NOT People
- Fight Dark Money Petitions AB14, AB249, SB651
- Support 28th Amendment. Overturn Citizens United.
- Don’t mess with Social Security
- Protect Meals on Wheels
- Protect Planned Parenthood
- Save SMCTV! Urge the Board of Supervisors to support the local public access station!
- SAVE the Arts and Humanities
- Stand with Planned Parenthood.
- Elect by Popular Vote
- GOP TAX PLAN
- Resist the NRA in all 50 states
- Revoke Jared Kushners Interim-Security Clearance.
- Stop false claims of voter fraud.