Return to SIGN HEALTHCARE
Permanent link to this article: https://santamariademocrats.info/petitions/healthcare/share-aca-story/
In this section
DCSMV meets the third Thursday of every month.
IHOP Restaurant, 202 S. Nicholson Ave. Santa Maria, 93454 (Freeway 101 and East Main Street)
GUESTS ARE WELCOME.
6:00 p.m. Social time and dinner (IHOP menu)
7:00 – 7:35 p.m. scheduled speakers.
DEMOCRATS: 7:40 p.m. General business meeting.
Call for office hours 1-805- 349-2708.
Headquarters at 327 E. Plaza Drive, #2, Santa Maria, CA 93454. Email us at Mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
2017-2018 Club Officers and Committee Chairpersons, see Home tab About Us, Club Officers. Leave name, phone number and messages on office phone.
JOIN OUR CLUB, MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Events with links to details.
- Thursday, July 18, 2019. Our DCSMV General Meeting. Guest Speaker will be Gloria Soto, Santa Maria City Councilwoman, discussing the 2020 Census. July 17, 2019
- 2019 Santa Barbara County Fair, July 10 – July 14, 2019 July 6, 2019
- Save our NORTH S.B. COUNTY WATER! Comment to the BLM and DOGGR today! July 4, 2019
- America celebrates the Fourth of July. Read holiday history July 1, 2019
- May 27, 2019, Honoring the men and women of our armed forces. May 27, 2019
- A Registration and Voting Guide
- About Us, Hours and location
- BE INVOLVED! RESIST!!
- 27 National Monuments to protect
- BOYCOTT BUSINESSES
- CA Ban Fracking on California Central Coast
- Climate Change is a Survival Issue
- Climate change isn’t just political
- Corporations are NOT People
- DARK MONEY DONORS LISTS
- Update – AB 398 Passed July 2017. NO on AB 398 Cap & Trade
- Calendar of Club Meetings
- Club Past and Future Events
- CONTACT YOUR REPRESENTATIVES
- 115th Congress – All States
- CBO Congressional Budget Office
- CITY OF GUADALUPE REPRESENTATIVES
- CITY OF SANTA MARIA REPRESENTATIVES
- CLICK HERE – Our REPS, UNITED STATES CONGRESS
- CLICK HERE – Our STATE OF CALIFORNIA REPS
- SANTA BARBARA COUNTY SUPERVISORS
- WHITE HOUSE
- Democratic Party and other progressive websites.
- California Democratic Links
- Current News DCCC, Santa Barbara County Democratic Party, Local Democratic Clubs, Facebook, and Information Websites
- Other Democratic Party Links:
- Progressive Links
- Join DCSMV Membership Form
- Local Newspaper Editor links
- Members Site
- November 6, 2018 Election Winners
- S. B. County Democratic Party Platform 2018
- WEBSITE TOPICS MENU
- Democrat’s “Better Deal” for ALL Americans
- Mueller Report enacted
- Other Dem Clubs and Resource Organizations
- S.B. County Youth Resource Guide, Other 2-1-1 County Services
- U.S. Government Websites
- What is the Green New Deal?
- “Individually we are one drop. Together we are an ocean. ” – Ryunosuke Satoro
- Unity is Strength
- 1 Quick contact reference MOC’s
- 2 Assemblyman contact
- 3 Complete Directory of U.S. Congress
- AB-14/& SB 651 Fight Dark Money
- AB-165 Gov. search devices
- AB-424 Close loophole on firearms
- H.R. 356 Examine Russian interference
- H.R. 496 Protect immigrants
- H.R. 676 Single Payer Health Care Bill
- S 1460 Vote NO
- SB-30 Contracts for the Wall
- SB562 Health Care For All
- UPDATE – BILL PASSED AND SIGNED INTO LAW. NO on AB 398
- UPDATE-PASSED Sept 2017. SB54 CA Values Act, Sanctuary state
- YES ON HR 3671. Federal.
- 2) YES ON HR 3671
- 750 New Oil Wells proposed in Santa Barbara County. STOP!!
- CA A.G. Becerra and Exxon
- CA Stop Water Aquifer Exemptions. Protect California’s Water.
- CARRIZO PLAIN Central Coast PROTECT
- Elizabeth Warren, Condemn Trump Paris Agreement Withdrawal
- Greenpeace Petition EPA cuts
- No to U.S. Banks funding Keystone XL
- Protect 27 National Monuments
- Protect the Clean Power Plan to Fight Climate Change
- Renewable Energy 100%
- S 1460 REJECT the Trump-McConnell Dirty Energy Bill
- Save the EPA
- Stop Trump attacks on EPA
- 2017 January-July political events
- Congressman Salud Carbajal opened new office in Santa Maria August 8, 2017.
- Joan Hartmann, SB County Supervisor, opens office in Santa Maria, August 29, 2017
- May 2, 2018 Carbajal and Ostrander Announce Legislation to Disclose Corporate Election Spending
- 800,000 Dreamers at risk!
- SOJOURNERS/Faith in Action
- TELL TRUMP NO WALL.
- TELL TRUMP TO PROTECT DREAMERS
- ADOPT-A-ROAD program
- BOW WOW Event Wed, 9/6/17
- BOW WOW Event Wed, 9/6/17
- LABOR DAY PICNIC Friday, 9/1/17
- Labor Day Picnic, Friday, 9/1/17
- SBCDCC PLATFORM Revision 2017
- Big Lies about CA Single Payer Healthcare begins.
- STAND WITH PLANNED PARENTHOOD
- Take back the House in 2018. Donate $1.
- VOTE OUT 7 CA (R) REPS IN 2018
- CA HEALTH CARE FOR ALL SB562
- MEDICARE FOR ALL
- Negotiate prescription drug prices.
- Share your ACA story
- CALL ON BILLS TODAY!
- SIGN Environment
- SIGN Get Money out of Politics
- SIGN HEALTHCARE
- SIGN IMMIGRATION AND DACA
- SIGN Protect Funding
- SIGN RESIST and DESIST
- Discussion on November 2018 Propositions
- Don’t mess with Social Security
- Protect Meals on Wheels
- Protect Planned Parenthood
- Save SMCTV! Urge the Board of Supervisors to support the local public access station!
- SAVE the Arts and Humanities
- Stand with Planned Parenthood.
- Elect by Popular Vote
- GOP TAX PLAN
- Resist the NRA in all 50 states
- Revoke Jared Kushners Interim-Security Clearance.
- Stop false claims of voter fraud.
- GREEN POWER. BE AN ACTIVIST IN SANTA MARIA/SANTA BARBARA COUNTY
- Support 28th Amendment. Overturn Citizens United.