Return to SIGN PETITIONS/CALL ON BILLS
SIGN Get Money out of Politics
We need a constitutional amendment to overturn Citizens United and all the other rulings that brought about corporate personhood today. Sign if you agree. https://www.dailykos.com/campaigns/petitions/sign-if-you-agree-corporations-are-not-people?source=20170404sp1
(Update: Jordan Cunningham voted YES 7/12/17 on SB 651.) Sign the petitions AB14, AB249, and Call Assemblyman Cunningham. California DISCLOSE Act! CALL ASSEMBLYMAN CUNNINGHAM. Phone: (805) 549-3381 1150 Osos Street, Suite 207, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401 CA STATE ASSEMBLYMAN REPRESENTING NORTH SANTA BARBARA COUNTY: District 35 State Assemblyman Jordan Cunningham (R)http://ad35.assemblygop.com (Term 2016-2018) State Capitol, …
Get money out of politics. Senator Udall and Congress members Deutch, McGovern, and Raskin just introduced legislation to overturn Citizens United through a 28th Amendment. Support these critical efforts in Congress to take back our government from big money and corporate interests: add your name. http://action.americanpromise.net/page/s/acq-28th-support
In this section
DCSMV meets the third Thursday of every month.
IHOP Restaurant, 202 S. Nicholson Ave. Santa Maria, 93454 (Freeway 101 and East Main Street)
GUESTS ARE WELCOME.
5:30 p.m. Social time and dinner (IHOP menu)
7:00 – 7:35 p.m. scheduled speakers.
DEMOCRATS: 7:40 p.m. General business meeting.
Call for office hours 1-805- 349-2708.
Headquarters at 327 E. Plaza Drive, #2, Santa Maria, CA 93454. Email us at email@example.com.
2017-2018 Club Officers and Committee Chairpersons, see Home tab About Us, Club Officers. Leave name, phone number and messages on office phone.
JOIN OUR CLUB, MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Events with links to details.
- SEPTEMBER 20, 2018. Public welcome to our monthly meeting. Two Guest Speakers, SM School Board Candidates Abraham Melendrez and Diana Perez.
- CONGRATULATIONS TO GLORIA SOTO, ENDORSED BY DCSMV FOR DISTRICT 3, SANTA MARIA CITY COUNCIL
- Vote November 6, 2018 for Bill Ostrander (D) – 2018 Endorsed Candidate for CA Assembly 35th District.
- CONGRATULATIONS to RAFAEL GUTERRIZ, DCSMV Endorsed Candidate for 4th District, Santa Maria City Council. Vote November 6, 2018.
- JOIN US FOR A FUN AFTERNOON!! Everyone Welcome!! “Little Shop of Horrors” Fundraiser ~ October 14 @ 1:30 p.m.
- About Us
- BE INVOLVED! RESIST!!
- BOYCOTTS, OTHER ACTIONS
- DARK MONEY DONORS LISTS
- Informational Websites
- PROGRESSIVE WEBSITES.
- SIGN UP TODAY! E-Z Call, Fax, Tweet, Email! INDIVISIBLE GUIDE.
- CONTACT YOUR REPRESENTATIVES
- 115th Congress
- CBO Congressional Budget Office
- CITY OF GUADALUPE REPRESENTATIVES
- CITY OF SANTA MARIA REPRESENTATIVES
- CLICK HERE – Our REPS, UNITED STATES CONGRESS
- CLICK HERE – Our STATE OF CALIFORNIA REPS
- SANTA BARBARA COUNTY SUPERVISORS
- WHITE HOUSE
- MEMBERSHIP FORM
- Other Local Political Events
- Other Organizations
- Posts Continued
- Santa Barbara County Democratic Party Platform 2018
- Santa Barbara County Youth Resource Guide, 2-1-1
- Santa Maria Democratic Club Past and Future Events/ and other SB County Democratic Clubs Link
- 1) LOCAL PAST AND FUTURE EVENTS in the DEMOCRATIC CLUB OF SANTA MARIA VALLEY
- 2) FIND SANTA BARBARA COUNTY DEMOCRATIC CLUBS AND ORGANIZATIONS
- 3) Democratic Party Links
- SIGN PETITIONS/CALL ON BILLS
- CALL ON BILLS TODAY!
- 1 Quick contact reference MOC’s
- 2 Assemblyman contact
- 3 Complete Directory of U.S. Congress
- AB 1089 Limit local campaign contributions
- AB-14/& SB 651 Fight Dark Money
- AB-165 Gov. search devices
- AB-424 Close loophole on firearms
- H.R. 356 Examine Russian interference
- H.R. 496 Protect immigrants
- H.R. 676 Single Payer Health Care Bill
- S 1460 Vote NO
- SB-30 Contracts for the Wall
- SB562 Health Care For All
- UPDATE – BILL PASSED AND SIGNED INTO LAW. NO on AB 398
- UPDATE-PASSED Sept 2017. SB54 CA Values Act, Sanctuary state
- YES ON HR 3671. Federal.
- SIGN Environment
- 1) Update – Passed July 2017. Vote NO on AB 398 Cap & Trade
- 2) YES ON HR 3671
- 750 New Oil Wells proposed in Santa Barbara County. STOP!!
- CA A.G. Becerra and Exxon
- CA Ban Fracking on California Central Coast
- CA Stop Water Aquifer Exemptions. Protect California’s Water.
- CARRIZO PLAIN Central Coast PROTECT
- Elizabeth Warren, Condemn Trump Paris Agreement Withdrawal
- Greenpeace Petition EPA cuts
- No to U.S. Banks funding Keystone XL
- Protect 27 National Monuments
- Protect the Clean Power Plan to Fight Climate Change
- Reject the DAKOTA ACCESS PIPELINE
- Renewable Energy 100%
- S 1460 REJECT the Trump-McConnell Dirty Energy Bill
- Save the EPA
- Scott Pruitt vs. EPA Protections
- Stop BLM on Public Lands
- Stop Funding for Keystone XL Pipeline
- Stop Trump attacks on EPA
- SIGN Get Money out of Politics
- SIGN HEALTHCARE
- SIGN IMMIGRATION AND DACA
- SIGN Protect Funding
- SIGN RESIST and DESIST
- CALL ON BILLS TODAY!
- Video 2016 Candidates
- Voter registration information
- WRITE LETTERS TO THE NEWSPAPER EDITORS
- ADOPT-A-ROAD program
- BOW WOW Event Wed, 9/6/17
- BOW WOW Event Wed, 9/6/17
- LABOR DAY PICNIC Friday, 9/1/17
- Labor Day Picnic, Friday, 9/1/17
- SBCDCC PLATFORM Revision 2017