Office for a President (Term 2016-2020)
The People’s House, 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, N.W. WASHINGTON, DC 20500
Phone Comments: 1-202-456-1111; Switchboard: 1-202-456-1414; FAX 1-202-456-2461
Return to CONTACT YOUR REPRESENTATIVES
Permanent link to this article: https://santamariademocrats.info/page-locator/page-search-menu/your-reps-and-maps/white-house/
In this section
REGISTER TO VOTE
Click here: Update/Register to vote
Shop on our Campaign 2020 online store for merchandise with free shipping. 30-50% of your purchase will be received by our Democratic Club by using our unique link:
Be a Volunteer! Support our 2020 Democratic Candidates.
Send us your information and we will contact you. The candidates appreciate your support, and WE thank you!
Welcome to our DCSMV Website
Notice: Due to the COVID-19 virus, meetings held at the IHOP are temporarily suspended until further notice. We will be checking our 805-349-2708 phone daily for messages. Renewal check payments can be mailed or dropped in the door slot at the headquarters, or use our ActBlue link with a credit card. Donations on our ActBlue link to help with campaigns are also always appreciated.
Temporarily cancelled: DCSMV meets the third Thursday of every month.
IHOP Restaurant, 202 S. Nicholson Ave. Santa Maria, 93454 (Freeway 101 and East Main Street)
GUESTS ARE WELCOME.
6:00 p.m. Social time and dinner (IHOP menu)
7:00 – 7:35 p.m. scheduled speakers.
DEMOCRATS: 7:40 p.m. General business meeting.
Call for office hours 1-805- 349-2708.
Headquarters at 327 E. Plaza Drive, #2, Santa Maria, CA 93454. Email us at Mailto:email@example.com
2017-2018 Club Officers and Committee Chairpersons, see Home tab About Us, Club Officers. Leave name, phone number and messages on office phone.
JOIN OUR CLUB, MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
2020 CALIFORNIA CALENDAR FOR GENERAL ELECTION:
GENERAL ELECTION, Tuesday, November 3, 2020:
– First Day Vote-By-Mail Ballots will be mailed Monday, October 5, 2020
– Close of Registration Monday, October 19, 2020
Verify and update your registration information on our home page link. Request a Vote By Mail ballot and vote early. VOTE BLUE!
Events with links to details.
- Hello Democratic Supporters! Volunteer, yard signs, donate, and more! (Click on image for full post) September 30, 2020
- Candlelight vigil in Santa Maria, Sunday, 9/20/2020. CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW FULL POST. September 20, 2020
- Support BIDEN/HARRIS with yard and window signs, hats, mugs, magnets, and MORE! (Click on the image to view the full post) September 19, 2020
- Joe Biden Accepts the Democratic Nomination for President of the United States. August 21, 2020
- Joe Biden and Kamala Harris 2020!! August 12, 2020
- 2020 Endorsed Candidates November 3rd Ballot
- 1 – Click Here: Elect Joe Biden
- 2 – Click here: Re-Elect Salud Carbajal
- 3 – Click here: Elect Monique Limon
- 4 – Click here: Elect Dawn Addis
- 5 – Click here: Elect Osvaldo Sotelo, Santa Maria City Council, District 1
- 6 – Click Here: Elect Angie Marie Bolden, Santa Maria Joint Union High School District
- 7 – Click here: Elect Jennifer Melena, Santa Maria Joint Union High School District Board
- Click Here: Democratic Endorsed Candidates S.B. County-wide Nov. 3, 2020
- A Registration and Voting Guide
- CA Statewide Propositions
- CENSUS 2020
- COVID-19 Information Resources
- Do you know your Representatives?
- LEAVE US A MESSAGE
- Local Newspaper Editor links
- Members Login
- Mixteco/Indigena (MICOP)
- Other Local Organizations
- PAGE SEARCH/LOCATOR
- 1 – About Us/Join DCSMV
- 1 Welcome to our DCSMV multilingual website.
- About Us, Hours & location, JOIN OUR CLUB, Meeting calendar, Election results
- 1. Contact Us
- 2. Join DCSMV Membership Form
- 3. Calendar of Club Meetings
- 4. Club Officers
- 5. Club Constitution and Bylaws
- 6. Club Service Area
- 7. Welcome Message, Mission Statement, Our Values, History
- 8. S. B. County Democratic Party Platform 2018
- ELECTION RESULTS November 6, 2018
- Other Santa Barbara County Democratic Clubs
- CONTACT YOUR REPRESENTATIVES
- 115th Congress – All States
- 2018 local Election Results
- CITY OF GUADALUPE REPRESENTATIVES
- CITY OF SANTA MARIA REPRESENTATIVES
- OTHER GOVERNMENT AGENCIES
- Our STATE OF CALIFORNIA REPS- Governor, Senate, Assembly
- Our U. S. CONGRESS REPS-Senate and House
- SANTA BARBARA COUNTY SUPERVISORS
- WHITE HOUSE
- Democratic Party and other progressive websites.
- California Democratic Links
- Current News DCCC, Santa Barbara County Democratic Party, Local Democratic Clubs, Facebook, and Information Websites
- Other Democratic Party Links:
- Progressive Links
- Is Climate Change real?
- Mueller Report
- Oil Proposals in Santa Barbara County
- Other Organizations Supported
- RESIST!! BE INVOLVED!
- 1 GUN CONTROL NOW!
- 27 National Monuments to protect
- 750 new Oil Wells proposed in Cat Canyon!!!
- BOYCOTT BUSINESSES
- CA Ban Fracking on California Central Coast
- Climate Change is a Survival Issue
- Climate change isn’t just political
- Corporations are NOT People
- DARK MONEY DONORS LISTS
- Update – AB 398 Passed July 2017. NO on AB 398 Cap & Trade
- The Trump-Ukraine Inquiry Impeachment Report (PDF)
- TOPICS MENU
- Democrat’s “Better Deal” for ALL Americans
- REPORT A SUSPICIOUS OIL LEAK OR SPILL
- S.B. County Youth Resource Guide, Other 2-1-1 County Services
- U.S. Government Websites
- Voting Rights Act of 1965
- What is the Green New Deal?
- 2 – MIXTECO/Indígena
- 4 – 2020 News and Election Updates
- 1 – November 3, 2020 local Democratic Endorsed Candidates
- 2 – 2020 Democratic Presidential Candidates
- 3 – CA Propositions on November 3, 2020 ballot
- 4 – 2020 Election Calendar in California
- 5 – Do you know your Representatives?
- 6 – March 3, 2020 Primary
- 6A – March 3 Primary Election Results/ Local District Endorsed Candidates
- 6B – Important notice for “No Party Preference” voters in the California March 3, 2020 Primary Election
- 6C – Who will be on the Santa Barbara County March 3, 2020 qualified candidate list?
- 6D – 2019 CA Democratic Party State Convention Endorsements
- 8 – View the ballot counting process for Santa Barbara County.
- 5 – Do You Know Your Representative?
- 6 – SMV Young Dems
- 7 – LOCAL ACTION ITEMS!!!
- 8 – Club Past and Future Events
- 9 – DCSMV endorses “SUPPORT OF RACIAL JUSTICE”
- 1 – About Us/Join DCSMV
- “Individually we are one drop. Together we are an ocean. ” – Ryunosuke Satoro
- Unity is Strength
- 1 Quick contact reference MOC’s
- 2 Assemblyman contact
- 3 Complete Directory of U.S. Congress
- AB-14/& SB 651 Fight Dark Money
- AB-165 Gov. search devices
- AB-424 Close loophole on firearms
- H.R. 356 Examine Russian interference
- H.R. 496 Protect immigrants
- H.R. 676 Single Payer Health Care Bill
- S 1460 Vote NO
- SB-30 Contracts for the Wall
- SB562 Health Care For All
- UPDATE – BILL PASSED AND SIGNED INTO LAW. NO on AB 398
- UPDATE-PASSED Sept 2017. SB54 CA Values Act, Sanctuary state
- YES ON HR 3671. Federal.
- 2) YES ON HR 3671
- 750 New Oil Wells proposed in Santa Barbara County. STOP!!
- CA A.G. Becerra and Exxon
- CA Stop Water Aquifer Exemptions. Protect California’s Water.
- CARRIZO PLAIN Central Coast PROTECT
- Elizabeth Warren, Condemn Trump Paris Agreement Withdrawal
- Greenpeace Petition EPA cuts
- No to U.S. Banks funding Keystone XL
- Protect 27 National Monuments
- Protect the Clean Power Plan to Fight Climate Change
- Renewable Energy 100%
- S 1460 REJECT the Trump-McConnell Dirty Energy Bill
- Save the EPA
- Stop Trump attacks on EPA
- 2017 January-July political events
- Congressman Salud Carbajal opened new office in Santa Maria August 8, 2017.
- Joan Hartmann, SB County Supervisor, opens office in Santa Maria, August 29, 2017
- May 2, 2018 Carbajal and Ostrander Announce Legislation to Disclose Corporate Election Spending
- 800,000 Dreamers at risk!
- SOJOURNERS/Faith in Action
- TELL TRUMP NO WALL.
- TELL TRUMP TO PROTECT DREAMERS
- Big Lies about CA Single Payer Healthcare begins.
- STAND WITH PLANNED PARENTHOOD
- Take back the House in 2018. Donate $1.
- VOTE OUT 7 CA (R) REPS IN 2018
- CA HEALTH CARE FOR ALL SB562
- MEDICARE FOR ALL
- Negotiate prescription drug prices.
- Share your ACA story
- CALL ON BILLS TODAY!
- SIGN Environment
- SIGN Get Money out of Politics
- SIGN HEALTHCARE
- SIGN IMMIGRATION AND DACA
- SIGN Protect Funding
- SIGN RESIST and DESIST
- Discussion on November 2018 Propositions
- Don’t mess with Social Security
- Protect Meals on Wheels
- Protect Planned Parenthood
- Save SMCTV! Urge the Board of Supervisors to support the local public access station!
- SAVE the Arts and Humanities
- Stand with Planned Parenthood.
- Elect by Popular Vote
- GOP TAX PLAN
- Resist the NRA in all 50 states
- Revoke Jared Kushners Interim-Security Clearance.
- Stop false claims of voter fraud.
- GREEN POWER. BE AN ACTIVIST IN SANTA MARIA/SANTA BARBARA COUNTY
- Support 28th Amendment. Overturn Citizens United.