Return to Private: MEMBERS SITE
Protected: ADOPT-A-ROAD program
In this section
DCSMV meets the third Thursday of every month.
IHOP Restaurant, 202 S. Nicholson Ave. Santa Maria, 93454 (Freeway 101 and East Main Street)
GUESTS ARE WELCOME.
5:30 p.m. Social time and dinner (IHOP menu)
7:00 – 7:35 p.m. scheduled speakers.
DEMOCRATS: 7:40 p.m. General business meeting.
Call for office hours 1-805- 349-2708.
Headquarters at 327 E. Plaza Drive, #2, Santa Maria, CA 93454. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2017-2018 Club Officers and Committee Chairpersons, see Home tab About Us, Club Officers. Leave name, phone number and messages on office phone.
JOIN OUR CLUB, MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Events with links to details.
- Friday, April 19, 2019, 7 p.m., Join us for an evening at the SM Civic Theatre special “reader” live performance!
- Thursday, April 18, 2019. Our DCSMV General Meeting.
- STOP new oil wells in Cat Canyon! Save our WATER! Next Hearing May 29, 2019 in Santa Maria.
- “Santa Maria Valley Women’s March” on January 19, 2019 was AWESOME!!! Thanks Santa Maria Valley!!!
- Welcome to the DCSMV Bilingual Website
- About Us
- BE INVOLVED! RESIST!!
- BOYCOTTS, OTHER ACTIONS
- DARK MONEY DONORS LISTS
- Informational Websites
- PROGRESSIVE WEBSITES.
- SIGN UP TODAY! E-Z Call, Fax, Tweet, Email! INDIVISIBLE GUIDE.
- CONTACT YOUR REPRESENTATIVES
- 115th Congress – All States
- CBO Congressional Budget Office
- CITY OF GUADALUPE REPRESENTATIVES
- CITY OF SANTA MARIA REPRESENTATIVES
- CLICK HERE – Our REPS, UNITED STATES CONGRESS
- CLICK HERE – Our STATE OF CALIFORNIA REPS
- SANTA BARBARA COUNTY SUPERVISORS
- WHITE HOUSE
- Democrat’s “Better Deal” for ALL Americans
- Local Newspaper Editor links
- MEMBERSHIP FORM
- Other Dem Clubs and Organizations
- Click here: FIND SANTA BARBARA COUNTY DEMOCRATIC CLUBS
- Click here: Other Organizations
- Click here: Democratic Party Links
- Posts Continued
- S. B. County Democratic Party Platform 2018
- S.B. County Youth Resource Guide, 2-1-1
- SMV Dem Club Past and Future Events
- Voter registration information
- “Individually we are one drop. Together we are an ocean. ” – Ryunosuke Satoro
- Unity is Strength
- (Click here) GUIDE TO FILL OUT YOUR SAMPLE BALLOTS RECEIVED IN THE MAIL FOR NOVEMBER 6, 2018
- Discussion on November 2018 Propositions
- 1 Quick contact reference MOC’s
- 2 Assemblyman contact
- 3 Complete Directory of U.S. Congress
- AB 1089 Limit local campaign contributions
- AB-14/& SB 651 Fight Dark Money
- AB-165 Gov. search devices
- AB-424 Close loophole on firearms
- H.R. 356 Examine Russian interference
- H.R. 496 Protect immigrants
- H.R. 676 Single Payer Health Care Bill
- S 1460 Vote NO
- SB-30 Contracts for the Wall
- SB562 Health Care For All
- UPDATE – BILL PASSED AND SIGNED INTO LAW. NO on AB 398
- UPDATE-PASSED Sept 2017. SB54 CA Values Act, Sanctuary state
- YES ON HR 3671. Federal.
- 1) Update – Passed July 2017. Vote NO on AB 398 Cap & Trade
- 2) YES ON HR 3671
- 750 New Oil Wells proposed in Santa Barbara County. STOP!!
- CA A.G. Becerra and Exxon
- CA Ban Fracking on California Central Coast
- CA Stop Water Aquifer Exemptions. Protect California’s Water.
- CARRIZO PLAIN Central Coast PROTECT
- Elizabeth Warren, Condemn Trump Paris Agreement Withdrawal
- Greenpeace Petition EPA cuts
- No to U.S. Banks funding Keystone XL
- Protect 27 National Monuments
- Protect the Clean Power Plan to Fight Climate Change
- Reject the DAKOTA ACCESS PIPELINE
- Renewable Energy 100%
- S 1460 REJECT the Trump-McConnell Dirty Energy Bill
- Save the EPA
- Scott Pruitt vs. EPA Protections
- Stop BLM on Public Lands
- Stop Funding for Keystone XL Pipeline
- Stop Trump attacks on EPA
- 2017 January-July political events
- Congressman Salud Carbajal opened new office in Santa Maria August 8, 2017.
- Joan Hartmann, SB County Supervisor, opens office in Santa Maria, August 29, 2017
- May 2, 2018 Carbajal and Ostrander Announce Legislation to Disclose Corporate Election Spending
- 800,000 Dreamers at risk!
- DACA deportation
- SOJOURNERS/Faith in Action
- TELL TRUMP NO WALL.
- TELL TRUMP TO PROTECT DREAMERS
- ADOPT-A-ROAD program
- BOW WOW Event Wed, 9/6/17
- BOW WOW Event Wed, 9/6/17
- LABOR DAY PICNIC Friday, 9/1/17
- Labor Day Picnic, Friday, 9/1/17
- SBCDCC PLATFORM Revision 2017
- CA HEALTH CARE FOR ALL SB562
- MEDICARE FOR ALL
- Negotiate prescription drug prices.
- Share your ACA story
- CALL ON BILLS TODAY!
- SIGN Environment
- SIGN Get Money out of Politics
- SIGN HEALTHCARE
- SIGN IMMIGRATION AND DACA
- SIGN Protect Funding
- SIGN RESIST and DESIST
- Corporations are NOT People
- Fight Dark Money Petitions AB14, AB249, SB651
- Support 28th Amendment. Overturn Citizens United.
- Don’t mess with Social Security
- Protect Meals on Wheels
- Protect Planned Parenthood
- Save SMCTV! Urge the Board of Supervisors to support the local public access station!
- SAVE the Arts and Humanities
- Stand with Planned Parenthood.
- Elect by Popular Vote
- GOP TAX PLAN
- Resist the NRA in all 50 states
- Revoke Jared Kushners Interim-Security Clearance.
- Stop false claims of voter fraud.